Welcome to my personal pageI received my Ph.D. degree in Computer engineering from Sharif University of Technology, Tehran, Iran, in 2011. I am an associate professor at Department of Computer Engineering at Iran University of Science and Technology. I established Dependable Systems and Architecture Laboratory and Networked and Embedded Systems Laboratory in Department of Computer Engineering at IUST.
International Research Collaborations:◦ Grenoble Institute of Technology, LCIS Laboratory, France.
Collaboration on a project on Design of Secure Embedded Processor Core for health care applications
◦ Boston University, Adaptive & Secure Computing Systems Laboratory, USA.
Collaboration on diﬀerent research projects in the fled of Embedded Hardware Security and Trust
Research Interests:My Reseach interests span different topics in Hardware & Embedded Architecture, Dependable Systems and Low Power Design as follows:
Reliable VLSI Circuits and Systems:◦ Reliability Issues in VLSI Circuits and Emerging Technology: Soft Errors, Aging Effects, Process Variation
◦ Robust VLSI Circuit Design
◦ Soft Error Rate Estimation in VLSI Circuits
◦ Reliability Modeling & Estimation: Analytical and Experimental Approaches
Hardware Security:◦ Hardware Security and Trust
◦ IP Piracy Prevention: Logic Encryption and Obfuscation
◦ Hardware Trojan Detection and Avoidance
Embedded Systems:◦ Realtime Embedded Systems
◦ Low Power Embedded Systems
◦ Dependable Embedded Systems
◦ Hardware/Software Co-design of Embedded Systems
Computer Architecture:◦ Fault-Tolerant Computer Architeure
◦ Thermal and Power Management in Many Core Architectures
◦ Reliability issues in Chip Multi-Processors (CMPs) and Many Core Architectures
◦ Emerging Memory Technologies: PCM, STTRAM, MRAM
Low Power Design:◦ System Level Power Analysis and Management
◦ Thermal Management in Many Core Architectures
◦ Circuit Level Low Power Design