Graduated MSc students:
· Mohammad Toranj Simin, Iterative algorithms based on Fejer processes, September 2011.
· Hadiseh Sajadi Fard, Regularization parameters and its application for solving linear systems, September 2011.
· Ali Akbar Ostovar, A projection method for semidefinite linear systems and its applications, September 2011.
· Soghra Farahani, Block iterative algorithms with projections for linear feasibility problems, July 2012.
· Mahboobeh Ghorbani, A parallel subgradient projections methods, July 2012.
· Mina Aghaei, Necessary and sufficient convergence conditions for image reconstruction algorithms, July 2012.
· Narjes Abdi, Semi convergence and relaxation parameters for a class of simultaneous algorithms, July 2012.
· Zeynab Mohamadi, Upper bounds on the largest singular value of a matrix and its applications, July 2012.
· Narjes Abdi, Semi-convergence and relaxation parameters for a class of simultaneous algorithms, July 2012..
· Saeedeh Kamjoo, The truncated singular value decomposition as a method for regularization, September 2013.
· Negar Ajdari, A discrete L-carve for the regularization of ill-posed inverse problems, September 2013.
· Farid Abdollahi, Estimation of regularization parameter by L-carve and U-carve methods, September 2013.
· Maryam Bagheri, Tikhonov regularization and total least squares, November, 2013.
· Hossein Nasserpour, Iterative method for image reconstruction and some regularization methods. November, 2013.
· Hassan Nikmarvani, Convergence studies on iterative algorithms for image reconstruction, September 2014.
· Shabnam Tarkham, A general extending and constraining procedure for linear iterative methods, September 2014.
· mozhgan zeinalpour, Constraining by a family of strictly nonexpansive idempotent function with application in image, September 2014.
· Somaye Souri, Projected gradient methods for linearly constrained problems, September 2014.
· Kasra Isapour, Extrapolation and local acceleration of an iterative process for common fixed point problem, December 2015.
· Navid Taghipour, Semi-convergence properties of Kaczmarz's method, December 2015.
· Zeynab Habibi, Application of variational model in medical imaging and surgery, December 2015.
· Sahar Yarmohammad-touski, An optimal first order method for strongly convex total variation regularization, December 2015.
Graduated PhD students:
· Mokhtar Abbasi, Applications of projection methods in convex feasibility problems, May 2015
· Mahdi Mirzapour, Algorithmic operators in convex feasibility problems and applications in medical imaging, December 2016
· Mehdi Karimpour, The Landweber algorithm for solving linear feasibility problems and its applications in image reconstruction, January 2017