The Home Page is Last Updated on: Feb-2019
A little summary ...
I got my PhD, Master and B.Sc. from Iran University of Science and Technology ( hyperlinked in the title) in 2014, 2011 and 2009 respectively. Currently I am an assistant professor in the software group.
My Final PhD thesis was on Computational Trust Modeling. This is why one of my major interests currently lies in this field. Other research areas that I work on and am highly interested about are as follows:
1. Socio- Computational Systems.
2. Context Aware Computing.
3. Computational Modeling and Simulation of Security in Software and Network.
4. Software Engineering Research Areas ( Components and their relationships, novel architectural models, patterns and anti patterns).
Strangely I got in love with computer games as soon as I was 10 years old, This love has remained with me throughout these years. My main industrial interest lies in the following fields:
1. Computer games ( for fun and Profit ).
2. Game Analysis and Quantitative Metrics for F2P Monetization.
3. Different Sofware Development Methodolgies and their practical impact on how a project lead can correctly estimate and plan the workload.
1. If you are looking for IAAS services please visit https://ccc.iust.ac.ir/
2. In July 6th and 7th the second international conference and B2B event will take place for the game industry of Iran in IRIG International Convention Center called Tehran Game Convention. Ping me if you require more info or want to particiapte.