Room 407, School of Computer Engineering, Iran University of Science and Technology, Hengam St., Resalat Sq., Tehran, Iran, Postal Code: 16846-13114
+98-21-77240540..50 (Ext. 3325) E-mail:
Automatic Parallelization of Sequential Code
My research interests lie in the areas of compilers and software engineering. I relate these two subjects through reverse engineering techniques. For the time being the main focus of my research is on automatic parallelization and software testing. I use a mixture of compilers and statistical techniques and highly practical software engineering methods.
I am interested in applying data reverse engineering techniques to extract behavioral models form legacy code. The behavioral model could be applied to predict and detect anomalies and misbehaviors at run time. We have designed and developed a number of components to facilitate automatic distribution of sequential code,
Most recently, I have been working on the following topics:
* Design and development of fault detection and prediction techniques
* Automatic translation of sequential to distributed code
* Automatic translation of sequential to multithreaded code
* Loop parallelization
For a brief description of my research activities,
view my research page.
If you are interested to perform research, especially at PhD level, in any of these areas, email me.
1. Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) in Compter Science (Software), University of Salford, Manchester, United Kingdom, 1988-1993.
2. Master of Science (M.Sc) in Computer Science (Software), University of Salford, Manchester, United Kingdom, 1986-1988.
3. Batchular of Science (B.Sc) in Mathematics and Computer Science (Software), University of sharif, Tehran, Iran, 1354-1359.